Summer Safety Reminder!

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      Just a reminder to keep your eyes open while out caching this time of
      year!

      Many cachers have been seeing snakes around lately. This week in the
      Butte area the wasps have come out in force. Word is this is due to
      all the rainfall this year. Keep an eye out for wasp nests as well...
      We've been removing them like mad around my work this week.

      Happy (and safe) Caching!

      -- Yar?Yar!