Desert NUTS

  • cache_us_if_you_can
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I posted pictures of a bunch of nuts who went camping in the desert
      this weekend. Enjoy them and, if you went with us please post some of
      yours too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Thanks for posting the pictures...we will try to post some of our tonight. We had a great time!  The Black Rock Desert is a really beautiful area with so much to offer for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors!  Thank you, Where am I?, for guiding us on this trip.
        Escapades
        (Mike, Gail, and Maggie)

        cache_us_if_you_can <steinrdg@...> wrote:
        I posted pictures of a bunch of nuts who went camping in the desert
        this weekend. Enjoy them and, if you went with us please post some of
        yours too.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?