Re: [NUTS] Magellan Meridian Gold

  • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2005
      Thanks Tanky. Ill take you up on that. Hope to see you at the gathering tonight in Paradise. L8TR

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      I own one and like it a lot.  You can download through a cable to your PC serial port and also via its SD chip using a reader to the USB port... much faster.  I put a 256M chip in mine and can carry about half the country in my GPS.
      Be glad to help you along with it.
      Tanky