Events

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 15 11:00 PM
      I was thinking about having an event up in WestWood at Buffalo
      Chips. Great Pizza. Most likey in May. Any specific date work
      good for people? More like sometime towards the end of the month so
      That I could request it off or work the station in WW.

      FireDawn
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18 5:20 PM
        I think a cache event in Westwood would be great. The end of May is
        kind of busy for some NUTS. There is the Redding cache event on May
        23, and some of the area cachers are going camping in the desert the
        following weekend. June 12th there is going to be an all day event
        in Coloma put on by the RCGDS group, NUTS are welcome. These are
        the only conflicting dates I know of. Pick any other date and we
        will try to go for sure.
      • dawn mateo
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19 2:37 PM
          How about middle of July?  Does that work out for everyone?

          FireDawn

          Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
          I think a cache event in Westwood would be great.  The end of May is
          kind of busy for some NUTS.  There is the Redding cache event on May
          23, and some of the area cachers are going camping in the desert the
          following weekend.  June 12th there is going to be an all day event
          in Coloma put on by the RCGDS group, NUTS are welcome.  These are
          the only conflicting dates I know of.  Pick any other date and we
          will try to go for sure.

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19 6:58 PM
            An event in July in Westwood would be really good. It would give
            some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate. Do
            you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
            it?
          • Donald Liddiard
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19 7:25 PM
              Sounds good to us.  How about a campout near the lake, any good camp spots???  Could we make it earlier than later in the month? We'll be gone the last week of July.  Great idea, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

              An event in July in Westwood would be really good.  It would give
              some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate.  Do
              you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
              it?

              Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
              http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
              http://usclick.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Pat or Bert Hall
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19 8:22 PM
                We go for the early date also, will be in Washington amassing gobs of caches last 2 weeks of July.

                Sounds good to us.  How about a campout near the lake, any good camp spots???  Could we make it earlier than later in the month? We'll be gone the last week of July.  Great idea, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

                An event in July in Westwood would be really good.  It would give
                some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate.  Do
                you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
                it?

                Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
                http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                http://usclick.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              • cache_us_if_you_can
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 21 12:23 AM
                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "emsdawn21" <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                  > I was thinking about having an event up in WestWood at Buffalo
                  > Chips. Great Pizza. Most likey in May. Any specific date work
                  > good for people? More like sometime towards the end of the month
                  so
                  > That I could request it off or work the station in WW.
                  >
                  > FireDawn

                  We'll also be busy with the Redding event and the Blackrock campout,
                  but July sounds like it will work for us. Anyone know of good places
                  to camp in the area?