Thanks

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005
      I just wanted to thank each and every person who has sent me their
      condolenses and words of wisdom. They really do mean a lot to me.
      Thanks again and I hope to see many of you up here in Susanville for
      the event cache. I am going to try my best to make it. Thanks again to
      everyone.

      FireDawn
    • Bert Mansfield
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2006
        Saturday night was a wonderful event.  I know you are all concerned for me and I appreciate it.  Bert really wanted to get that Golden Nut, so I'm going to sign Plunk & Froggy until I get it for him.  Thanks for being such a great bunch of folks.
        Cache on!
        Plunk-less Froggy

        Yahoo! Mail

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2006
            Aloha NUTS,
            I'm rapidly closing in on the Big Nut (904 today) for our NUTS in Paradise event:
            Many thanks to Blucruz and family (Katydid96 & BigSis91) and Rock & Crystal (& Crazy 4 Bats) for taking me on weekend caching extravaganzas and getting so close to Plunk's goal.  He'd be so proud!
            Mahalo nui loa (that's Hawaiian for many thanks)
            Froggy

          • Bert Mansfield
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3 9:17 PM
              Thanks to all of you who brough me coins for the foreign coin exchange.  I'll have to get a bigger container to hold them all.  You guys are the best!  I'll enable it again, hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks again, especially djteam who gave me a full container of them!
              Froggy

              Looking for earth-friendly autos?