Re: [NUTS] Rockhunting/GoldPanning Saturday, June 18

  • BootyBuddies
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
      Count in two BootyHunters, I mean Buddies.  This will give us a great opportunity to dust off our pans, sluice and other prospecting gear-- Things we ust ta use BC!

      Bill&Debby

      nelson143@... wrote:
      I have an extra plastic gold pan that anyone who wants to go is free to use (I can drop it off anywhere around Chico).
      Julie and I was gonna go, but she's sick and my Dad is moving that weekend, so we can't.

      I'm crossing my fingers a NUT hits the motherload :)

      Ed & Julie
      The Badge & The Butterfly