Li's Ammo Cache (AKA jesters booty)

  • jesterboxer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 9:46 PM
      Ahoy all,

      Sorry I haven't got the ammo cache out. It was hyjacked by the one
      day infamous Pirate, Cap'n Pinkbeard. He and his group of misdirected
      muggle marauders sneeked aboard and pilfered the cache from the hold of
      my ship when I was at port to stock up on cherry flavored lollypops and
      grape soda. I have since, been on a continuous trek across countless
      seas to locate them, and have happened upon some information as to the
      whereabouts of the booty. I am having difficulty decyphering the info,
      so I will post it soon and maybe you can help locate the booty and get
      it back.

      More soon.

      $jester- Cap'n, SS Creampuff
      jester mrs.- First matey