Re: [NUTS] A geocaching partner and friend dies.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi Dawn,
      I know what you are going through...we also lost our dog a couple of weeks ago. She was also 14 years old. It's so weird coming home now and she isn't there waiting for us. Hopefully, it gets better.
      Take care,
      Gail

      emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@...> wrote:
      I just wanted to let all the NUTS know that my partner in geocaching
      has died. Ashley was a great dog. She loved caching almost as much as
      I did. I think her favorite was the December light event in Rocklin,
      put on by RCGDS. We attended the last 2 December events. She also
      enjoyed meeting other geocahcing dog, kids, and adults. She was 14
      years old. Look for an "Ode to Ashley" cache sometime soon.

      Here's to Ashley
      2-10-91   to  6-4-05

      FireDawn