Susanville Event Planner

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2005
      use the zip 96130 and click on Susanville Event Planner. It is an
      event cache....hope to see a lot of you there. For those of you who
      have access to the RCGDS page... can you post this there too? Thanks.

      FireDawn
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2005
        Done did.
      • dawn mateo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2005
          thanks!

          Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:
          Done did.

          On Jun 5, 2005, at 4:35 PM, emsdawn21 wrote:

          > use the zip 96130 and click on Susanville Event Planner. It is an
          > event cache....hope to see a lot of you there. For those of you who
          > have access to the RCGDS page... can you post this there too? Thanks.
          >

          > FireDawn
          >

          > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

          Discover Yahoo!

        • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2005
            Susanville Event Planner
            by ChuckyT & Boozer74 [profile]

            N 40° 24.458 W 120° 38.093

            Hidden: 6/14/2005
            Use waypoint: GCP24T

            Meet Local Geocachers... Help Plan a larger event.

            Geocaching season is here in Susanville. There are a lot of new
            GeoCachers. Come and get acquainted and exchange stories.
            This is a BYOB (buy your own beer) event. Please support the Piza Factory
            for letting us use his room.

            Bring a trading item, and $1.00 to buy a raffel ticket. Winner will get an
            amo can cache, and all the trading items brought, and 1 set of unused travel
            bug tags.

            I would like to see us plan an event that we could invite no-cachers to...
            bring ideas.

            If you have any questions, please email me at Chuckw@...

            Thanks