Re: [NUTS] Rockhunting/GoldPanning Saturday, June 18

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
      Sure that's what it's there for, DoggieBoy  :o)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2005
        I have an extra plastic gold pan that anyone who wants to go is free to use (I can drop it off anywhere around Chico).
        Julie and I was gonna go, but she's sick and my Dad is moving that weekend, so we can't.

        I'm crossing my fingers a NUT hits the motherload :)

        Ed & Julie
        The Badge & The Butterfly
        Sure that's what it's there for, DoggieBoy  :o)

        Hey, I need a hammer too, can I just use your head rock?
        Daugpack
        We too have several pans including one metal one and a few rock breaking hammers and an army shovel or two... oh yeah, and a truck with lots of space to carry large specimens!! :o)  ''' oh yeah, and some tweezers, little tubes, eyedropper and a large magnifying glass so we can see the gold! :o) Oh... and one very special geocoin for Jeo!! Bet you thought I'd forget, huh?! :o)
      • BootyBuddies

          Sure that's what it's there for, DoggieBoy  :o)

          Hey, I need a hammer too, can I just use your head rock?
          Daugpack
          We too have several pans including one metal one and a few rock breaking hammers and an army shovel or two... oh yeah, and a truck with lots of space to carry large specimens!! :o)  ''' oh yeah, and some tweezers, little tubes, eyedropper and a large magnifying glass so we can see the gold! :o) Oh... and one very special geocoin for Jeo!! Bet you thought I'd forget, huh?! :o)

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          Discover Yahoo!