Re: [NUTS] RE: Travel Bugs

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Are the travel bugs just disapearing altogether, or resurfacing in another
      cache somewhere?

      There are some poeple who cache while on vacation, and it may be a week, 2
      weeks, or even longer before the cachers can get to a computer to log their
      finds and travel bugs they picked up.

      There is also a small group of people who never log online, chosing only to
      find caches and log finds in the caches log book. It's frustrating because
      the travel bugs movements ar not tracked that way until it's found unlogged
      in another cache by the next cacher.

      What travel bugs specifically are missing? If you have a link, name of the
      TB, or the TB number, we can try to track them down.

      Happy caching!!
      Ed
      TB&TB