Re: [NUTS] Question

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005

      Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
      allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

      Happy caching!!!
      Ed & Julie
      TB&TB

      HEEY I resemble that remark!!!
      If you decide you don't like NUTS you can always join the River City Geocaching and Dining Society, www.rcgds.net We are much more sophisticated than those hill people ;) ;)

      All in all, good friends on both side of the hill.

      Jeo
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        Sacramento Geocachers joining NUTS. That's just plain NUTS!!! Whose idea
        was that?!!!

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
          Sacramento kilted cachers and NUTS seem to go together...of course it appears the kilts may be slowing down the cachers.  I would be surprised to see the new "King" of the RCGDS without his pants on.