RE: Travel Bugs

  • hoodoo31
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      I know bugs are supposed to move! They are being taken out by
      geocachers that are not logging them out or even logging on the web
      site that they visited the cache. We know they are being taken by
      cachers because they sign the log book in the cache. It seems to be
      two different people and of course we can't read the hand writing
      well enough to track them down on line!
    • Bert Mansfield
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
        I just had my new TB cache approved.  It contains 4 plush froggies that Plunk & I bought to send out all over, each with a different goal.  I would really appreciate it if those of you going to Pyramid Lake next week would take them and move them along.  Thanks.  Also, if you bring back any TBs, please feel free to drop them in my new cache.  GCY8BE Froggy's TB Launching Pad
        Froggy