Re: [NUTS] Travel Bugs

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      Isn't that what they're supposed to do??

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
        If the travel bugs are being taken out, logged out, then logged back into
        another cache...then there is no problem...that what geocachers are suposed
        to do, and what travel bugs are supposed to do.

        If the problem is that the travel bugs are being STOLEN, then it is a big
        problem. Are other items being stolen from the caches also? If so, then
        muggles have found your cache and are raiding it.

        What geocache are you talking about? If you have a link, name, or GCXXXX
        cache number, we can investigate.

        Ed
        TB&TB

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
          I know bugs are supposed to move! They are being taken out by
          geocachers that are not logging them out or even logging on the web
          site that they visited the cache. We know they are being taken by
          cachers because they sign the log book in the cache. It seems to be
          two different people and of course we can't read the hand writing
          well enough to track them down on line!
        • Bert Mansfield
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
            I just had my new TB cache approved.  It contains 4 plush froggies that Plunk & I bought to send out all over, each with a different goal.  I would really appreciate it if those of you going to Pyramid Lake next week would take them and move them along.  Thanks.  Also, if you bring back any TBs, please feel free to drop them in my new cache.  GCY8BE Froggy's TB Launching Pad
            Froggy