Re: [NUTS] Question

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
      It really doesn't matter if you are in northern California.  We would accept members from Canada, Mexico, Guam, Poland, etc..  That's our friendly position and part of why we're called NUTS.
      Tanky

      The reason we ask is that my brother and his wife are moving there.  We have
      just introduced them to geocaching & we are hoping that they may also join
      NUTS.  We were wondering if NUTS excepts members from King's Beach.

      Looking at our original inquiry, it seems it was late on a very long day,
      and we were a little unclear on our question.

      Blonde (of Blonde & Dangerous)
    • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        Ohhhhhh!!!! "What we have here is a failure to communicate". I misread your
        question.

        Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
        allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

        Happy caching!!!
        Ed & Julie
        TB&TB

      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005

          Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
          allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

          Happy caching!!!
          Ed & Julie
          TB&TB

          HEEY I resemble that remark!!!
          If you decide you don't like NUTS you can always join the River City Geocaching and Dining Society, www.rcgds.net We are much more sophisticated than those hill people ;) ;)

          All in all, good friends on both side of the hill.

          Jeo
        • Warren Harding
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
            Sacramento Geocachers joining NUTS. That's just plain NUTS!!! Whose idea
            was that?!!!

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
              Sacramento kilted cachers and NUTS seem to go together...of course it appears the kilts may be slowing down the cachers.  I would be surprised to see the new "King" of the RCGDS without his pants on.