- Try pulling off their little legs.
>From: "hoodoo31" <hoodoo31@...>
>Subject: [NUTS] Travel Bugs
>Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:42:34 -0000
>We seem to have a problem with missing travel bugs. They keep
>disappearing out of our caches. Any suggestions?
- Isn't that what they're supposed to do??----- Original Message -----From: hoodoo31Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:42 AMSubject: [NUTS] Travel BugsWe seem to have a problem with missing travel bugs. They keep
disappearing out of our caches. Any suggestions?
Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
- If the travel bugs are being taken out, logged out, then logged back into
another cache...then there is no problem...that what geocachers are suposed
to do, and what travel bugs are supposed to do.
If the problem is that the travel bugs are being STOLEN, then it is a big
problem. Are other items being stolen from the caches also? If so, then
muggles have found your cache and are raiding it.
What geocache are you talking about? If you have a link, name, or GCXXXX
cache number, we can investigate.
----- Original Message -----
From: "hoodoo31" <hoodoo31@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:42 AM
Subject: [NUTS] Travel Bugs
> We seem to have a problem with missing travel bugs. They keep
> disappearing out of our caches. Any suggestions?
> Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
> Yahoo! Groups Links
- I know bugs are supposed to move! They are being taken out by
geocachers that are not logging them out or even logging on the web
site that they visited the cache. We know they are being taken by
cachers because they sign the log book in the cache. It seems to be
two different people and of course we can't read the hand writing
well enough to track them down on line!
- I just had my new TB cache approved. It contains 4 plush froggies that Plunk & I bought to send out all over, each with a different goal. I would really appreciate it if those of you going to Pyramid Lake next week would take them and move them along. Thanks. Also, if you bring back any TBs, please feel free to drop them in my new cache. GCY8BE Froggy's TB Launching PadFroggy
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.