Travel Bugs

  • hoodoo31
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      We seem to have a problem with missing travel bugs. They keep
      disappearing out of our caches. Any suggestions?
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
        Try pulling off their little legs.
        47Dad47

        >From: "hoodoo31" <hoodoo31@...>
        >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [NUTS] Travel Bugs
        >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:42:34 -0000
        >
        >We seem to have a problem with missing travel bugs. They keep
        >disappearing out of our caches. Any suggestions?

      • Pat or Bert Hall
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
          Isn't that what they're supposed to do??

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
            If the travel bugs are being taken out, logged out, then logged back into
            another cache...then there is no problem...that what geocachers are suposed
            to do, and what travel bugs are supposed to do.

            If the problem is that the travel bugs are being STOLEN, then it is a big
            problem. Are other items being stolen from the caches also? If so, then
            muggles have found your cache and are raiding it.

            What geocache are you talking about? If you have a link, name, or GCXXXX
            cache number, we can investigate.

            Ed
            TB&TB

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
              I know bugs are supposed to move! They are being taken out by
              geocachers that are not logging them out or even logging on the web
              site that they visited the cache. We know they are being taken by
              cachers because they sign the log book in the cache. It seems to be
              two different people and of course we can't read the hand writing
              well enough to track them down on line!
            • Bert Mansfield
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
                I just had my new TB cache approved.  It contains 4 plush froggies that Plunk & I bought to send out all over, each with a different goal.  I would really appreciate it if those of you going to Pyramid Lake next week would take them and move them along.  Thanks.  Also, if you bring back any TBs, please feel free to drop them in my new cache.  GCY8BE Froggy's TB Launching Pad
                Froggy