Re: [NUTS] Question

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
      On my MapSource program, it looks like it is west of the California/Nevada
      border, placing it in California.

      Ed
      TB&TB

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        The reason we ask is that my brother and his wife are moving there. We have
        just introduced them to geocaching & we are hoping that they may also join
        NUTS. We were wondering if NUTS excepts members from King's Beach.

        Looking at our original inquiry, it seems it was late on a very long day,
        and we were a little unclear on our question.

        Blonde (of Blonde & Dangerous)

        > On my MapSource program, it looks like it is west of the California/Nevada
        > border, placing it in California.
        >
        > Ed
        > TB&TB

      • Warren Harding
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
          It's that way on my MapSource program too!!!!!
          47Dad47

          >From: <nelson143@...>
          >To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Question
          >Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:47:22 -0700
          >
          >On my MapSource program, it looks like it is west of the California/Nevada
          >border, placing it in California.
          >
          >Ed
          >TB&TB

        • Pat or Bert Hall

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
              Ohhhhhh!!!! "What we have here is a failure to communicate". I misread your
              question.

              Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
              allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

              Happy caching!!!
              Ed & Julie
              TB&TB

            • JeoMc5@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005

                Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
                allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

                Happy caching!!!
                Ed & Julie
                TB&TB

                HEEY I resemble that remark!!!
                If you decide you don't like NUTS you can always join the River City Geocaching and Dining Society, www.rcgds.net We are much more sophisticated than those hill people ;) ;)

                All in all, good friends on both side of the hill.

                Jeo
              • Warren Harding
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
                  Sacramento Geocachers joining NUTS. That's just plain NUTS!!! Whose idea
                  was that?!!!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
                    Sacramento kilted cachers and NUTS seem to go together...of course it appears the kilts may be slowing down the cachers.  I would be surprised to see the new "King" of the RCGDS without his pants on.