jackrat and The Brain found # 500 today...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005

      I’m not only pleased but honored that jackrat and The Brain used my newest cache as their 500th find…

      GCP2H4 Tuesday to view U-2 by ka6aru (Jim)

      Congrats, & way to go Jack & The Brain… Someday, I’ll meet The Brain…

      Jim

       May 31 by jackrat and The Brain (500 found)
      Well, now you've done it, Jim!! I just made my 500th find and I choose a Tuesday and yours to do it with. But I didn't get to view a U-2, but we did visit our RV nearby. We were here yesterday dropping it off after a long weekend at Mt. Lassen camping and caching, but didn't know this was this close. Thanks for all the good hides and talking to you on the phone. Nice cache container, also?? TNLNSL