Route to Santa Rosa

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      Julie and I are going to Santa Rosa tomorrow (not caching, to look at adopting a dog).

      What is the easiest (and/or fastest) way there from Orland?

      I-5  to 20 to ClearLake then south on 53 to 29 to Santa Rosa?

      Or I-5 to 505 to 128  to 29 over to Santa Rosa?

      Thanks for the help. We have never been there, and it doesn't look like a straight shot there no matter what route we take.

      Ed Nelson
      The Badge & The Butterfly

      okay...we may find a cache or two on the way...