Redding Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2004
      The Redding event sounds like it will be fun for everyone going.
      Hopefully we can have events in the northstate every couple months.
      The Sacramento club has events every month. They have been getting
      about 80 people each month. We have been to 3 of there events and
      they are always a blast talking caching with everyone. I hope we
      can keep up the enthusiam up here and have cache events all over the
      area.