Geocaching Interview on "Digital Experience Podcast"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      I was interviewed by Lance Heath on his "Digital Experience Podcast" show #41 May 12, 2005.
      I will post a link to his web page if anyone is interested in listening to it.  Lance has a good show on all the new tech news twice a week.  If you are new to Podcasting, they are shows made by people then posted on web pages for download to an ipod or any digital media player.  I put shows on my Dell Axim and listen to them at work.  Podcasts are good because you can listen to them when you want instead of having to tune in to a radio show at a specified time.
      There are podcasts on every subject.  Here is the link to Lances show.

      Mike
      Escapades