Jackrat and the Brain hit # 400 cache

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Hey!!! I know Jackrat and the Brain... Or should I say, I know half and someday maybe I'll meet his Brain...
      And congrats from me also & nice going!!!
      400 & no end in sight...
      Right...?
      Jim

      Congrats Jackrat and the Brain for # 400 cache.

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2005
        Good Job Jack & Mary!!! 400 is quite a milestone - congratulations!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@h...> wrote:
        > Hey!!! I know Jackrat and the Brain... Or should I say, I know
        half and someday maybe I'll meet his Brain...
        > And congrats from me also & nice going!!!
        > 400 & no end in sight...
        > Right...?
        > Jim

        of Service.