Re: [NUTS] Congrats to Tanky

  • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Does tanky get a big nut?? Way to go tanky.

      Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
      What do you get when you cross a Tank with 2000 caches?  A great big NUT! Way to go Tanky, and thanks for making our cache your BIG ONE....may you find your next thousand to be as rewarding...or should we say simply, may you find your next thousand...but not before we do, of course :)

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

      GeoCaching.com