  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Thanks to all for the congrats, but really...I had nothing to do with
      it. Best of all, the financial aid offers came in and they're GOOD. I
      was sweating that, big time.

      And I must say CONGRATS to all the milestone cachers...ErSamin, Tanky,
      whomever else. You guys are amazing.

      GBES folks, I had a great time on Saturday, but oh, I am sunburned.
      Pictures to follow at a later date.

      Jenn