RE: [NUTS] 2,000 for Tanky

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      That's great!  2000 is a really great accomplishment for a pair of really great people.

      Enjoy your second golden NUT you guys!

      bryan (The SKWERL)

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
         Congrats Tanky!!
        It looks like your picking up steam and showing no signs of slowing down. Which makes it hard for us workin folk ;)

        Jeo

        A big congrats to yfbtanky on getting his 2,000 find today!  Tanky and his wife Pat are really great people and we think its awesome that they are in the 2,000 club.
        Mike, Gail & Maggie
        PS  You have earned your second gold NUT!

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jim Olson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          Way to go Tanky!!! I hope the next 2k are great & easy ones...
          Jim