2,000 for Tanky

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      A big congrats to yfbtanky on getting his 2,000 find today!  Tanky and his wife Pat are really great people and we think its awesome that they are in the 2,000 club.
      Mike, Gail & Maggie
      PS  You have earned your second gold NUT!
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        That's great!  2000 is a really great accomplishment for a pair of really great people.

        Enjoy your second golden NUT you guys!

        bryan (The SKWERL)

        A big congrats to yfbtanky on getting his 2,000 find today!  Tanky and his wife Pat are really great people and we think its awesome that they are in the 2,000 club.
        Mike, Gail & Maggie
        PS  You have earned your second gold NUT!

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
           Congrats Tanky!!
          It looks like your picking up steam and showing no signs of slowing down. Which makes it hard for us workin folk ;)

          Jeo

          A big congrats to yfbtanky on getting his 2,000 find today!  Tanky and his wife Pat are really great people and we think its awesome that they are in the 2,000 club.
          Mike, Gail & Maggie
          PS  You have earned your second gold NUT!

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jim Olson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            Way to go Tanky!!! I hope the next 2k are great & easy ones...
            Jim