Re: [NUTS] Rattltlttlttltttltlttttltlttle!!!!!

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
      The stick is to poke around in front of me as I walk. Give me some warning as to where not to step. Not interested in fighting any snakes. That would be stupid. Saw this guy as I got to about 3 ft from him (he didn't rattle before I saw him) but then realized I was not able to see every step back to my Cruiser(tall grass) and I've heard they are like mice "where theres one theres more". Don't know if its true but why risk it?

      Braz <brazzzle@...> wrote:
      "Take your walking sticks(left mine in the car, wish
      I had it in my hand then."

      Why?  All you are going to accomplish with the stick is to tick it off
      and maybe get bit. I would guess that this snake gave you plenty of
      notice of it's presence, and was probably trying to run away from you
      by the time you spotted it.

      http://mail.yahoo.com