Re: [NUTS] Rock & Crystal(& Pebble too) Reach the Big 2K!!!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
      Way to go R, C & P!!!
      I have been working this weekend & just now heard...
      Keep it up!!!
      Jim

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
          First of all Congratulations, you truly are NUTS!

          Second, I do take solace in the fact that it is 2 1/2 against one, so you would have to find 2.5 times my number to "actually" catch me.

          Rationalitation is a wonderful thing  ;)  :P

          Jeo

          PS 2 times the numbers for SailorsCodgers and Gary and Vicky

          Congrats to Rock & Crystal (& Pebble too) for breaking the big 2K!  I
          remember you guys back before you were NUTS...but know you are the top
          NUTS, for along time I thought nobody could top tanky in the race to be
          the #1 NUTS in our area, but you did it.  Thanks for picking one of our
          caches for 2000 that was really cool.  Whats your next goal???? should
          Jeo be watching over his shoulder?  Good Luck Guys!
          Escapades

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Mark Yvanovich
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
            JeoMc5@... wrote:

            > First of all Congratulations, you truly are NUTS!
            >
            > Second, I do take solace in the fact that it is 2 1/2 against one, so
            > you would have to find 2.5 times my number to "actually" catch me.
            >
            > Rationalitation is a wonderful thing ;) :P
            >
            > Jeo
            >
            > PS 2 times the numbers for SailorsCodgers and Gary and Vicky

            Just 500 or so more and Joani and I will be passing you Jeo! ;)

            --Marky
          • Donald Liddiard
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
              ha ha ha!! lol...First of all thanks! And since Pebble has found her gameboy and some new games... well, let's say it's hard to get her out of the car... UNLESS the cache is a regular that has some toys AND the weather is nice! :o) So we will concede the times 2 but it runs a little shy of 2.5! :o)  We could almost go with 1.5 actually... something about a nine year old that can be so spacey... just getting into and out of the car seems to be  a chore, and certainly adds to the per cache time!! :o)  And yeah, rationalization is good!!! ;o)  R&C (&P too)  See you at 2500?!  LOL

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 12, 2005
                Hey everyone, thanks for the kind (VERY kind) words and the congratulations. We really enjoy this sport, but it's you folks that make it great. Thanks again, Rock&Crystal (&Pebble, too)

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 12, 2005
                  impressive.

                  congratulations!
                • Bill Hoke