Re: [NUTS] Yar?Yar! hits magic number

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
      > Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking!

      SOMEbody (BootyBuddiesBootyBuddiesBootyBuddies) managed to catch me in
      the act when I hit a couple caches on their watchlist <evil grin>
      Amazing how widely we all travel and where our feelers are!

      Thanks everyone for the congrats. Would have hit it sooner if LIFE
      didn't keep getting in the way of my RECREATION! Had a great trip
      thru the Mojave Preserve and the Death Valley National Park. Would
      have been happier if I had snagged a couple of the other cache on that
      Delorme Page while I was down there, but wouldn't ya know it I wasn't
      driving and also had managed to misplace the cache list for the north
      part of DVNP! argh! Got a nice tan, tho, and even had a nice 8-mile
      hike in the bay area the day after travelling back (only 2 caches on
      that one tho due to GPSr problems :()

      Cache-On!

      -- teeje