Re: [NUTS] Franfam1 100th Cache

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2005
      Wow Franfam, too... you guys have been busy... congrats on that 100 mark! R&C

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2005
        Congrats to you Bob and Vicky,
        after all you are the one that got your mom and dad and then they got
        Keith and I into this great game.
        Thanks for getting them involved.

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bob Francis <franfam1@y...> wrote:
        > Thanks everyone for the good thoughts. We finally had some free
        time to do some things we love... Geocache and play. We went
        paperless geocaching last week and I am mad at myself for not doing
        it a lot sooner! Thanks to Mike of the Escapades for his input so
        long ago!!

        > Good weather is coming, lets go caching.....
        >
        > Bob and Vicky Franfam1
        >
        > Jack Warson <jwarson@d...> wrote:
        > Congratulations franfam1 --- also Niftsix reached 100 caches
        yesterday-- only 900 more and you will both be golden nuts!!!!!

        Service.