Re: [NUTS] NIFTSIX 100th Cache

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 7:35 PM
      Wow, go away for the weekend and all kinds of good things happen.  NIFTYSIX, we are deeply honored to have you select one of ours as your 100th! Congrats and thank YOU! Rock&Crystal (&Pebble, too)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 10:34 PM
        Thanks Everybody! I certainly appreciate the congratulatory
        comments. I have to say it felt pretty good to hit the century mark
        on Sunday, but then today it almost felt like I was starting
        over...01,...02,...03... I got over it quick though! Good times!

        Congratulations franfam1 for your 100 too!

        Gail, you should take a crack at BCPW next time you drive by. I bet
        you can get it based on the clues....if not, just poke your inside
        the office - I'm sure there is a GPSr laying around that we'll be
        happy to loan you!

        Catch ya on the trail, Raymond (NIFTSIX)

        From: "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@...>
        Date: Mon Apr 4, 2005 7:35 pm
        Subject: Re: [NUTS] NIFTSIX 100th Cache redhawk6611

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        > Contratulations NIFTSIX. That was a pretty quick 100!
        >
        > I have to tell you that that BCPW cache is driving me NUTS! I
        haven't had our GPS with me so I haven't had a chance to look for
        the cache even though I work at #5 so I know that I drive past it at
        least twice a day. Arghh! The frustration!

        > Cache on!
        > Gail (Escapades)
        >

        > Jim Olson <ka6aru@h...> wrote:
        >
        > I almost missed this...
        >
        > Congrats to NIFTSIX for hitting 100 cachesÂ…
        >
        > Good going!!!
        >
        > Keep on caching!!!
        >
        > Jim

        Service.