Re: [NUTS] Yar?Yar! hits magic number

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
      Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking! Congrats on that big 1K! Although as Debby stated..."It's NOT about the numbers" ... unless your initials are JEO (although R&C are doing some serious searching these days as well!)

      Gail (Escapades)

      BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
      It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

      Debby

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
        Nuts (and NUTS) are always a good thing!!!  Congrats Yar?Yar!

        Acorn the Squirrel

        It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

        Debby

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • Donald Liddiard
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
          Hey Yar, way to go, congrats on joining the 1K club. There must be a gold nut in your future! And pay no attention to Gail's comments... it IS TOO about the numbers :o)  R&C & P, too

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
            > Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking!

            SOMEbody (BootyBuddiesBootyBuddiesBootyBuddies) managed to catch me in
            the act when I hit a couple caches on their watchlist <evil grin>
            Amazing how widely we all travel and where our feelers are!

            Thanks everyone for the congrats. Would have hit it sooner if LIFE
            didn't keep getting in the way of my RECREATION! Had a great trip
            thru the Mojave Preserve and the Death Valley National Park. Would
            have been happier if I had snagged a couple of the other cache on that
            Delorme Page while I was down there, but wouldn't ya know it I wasn't
            driving and also had managed to misplace the cache list for the north
            part of DVNP! argh! Got a nice tan, tho, and even had a nice 8-mile
            hike in the bay area the day after travelling back (only 2 caches on
            that one tho due to GPSr problems :()

            Cache-On!

            -- teeje