Re: [NUTS] Yar?Yar! hits magic number

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
      Welcome to the NUT house and the solid(?) gold lanyard.  Wear it with pride and humility like the rest of us do.
      Tanky
      1800
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
        Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking! Congrats on that big 1K! Although as Debby stated..."It's NOT about the numbers" ... unless your initials are JEO (although R&C are doing some serious searching these days as well!)

        Gail (Escapades)

        BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
        It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

        Debby

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
          Nuts (and NUTS) are always a good thing!!!  Congrats Yar?Yar!

          Acorn the Squirrel

          It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

          Debby

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
            Hey Yar, way to go, congrats on joining the 1K club. There must be a gold nut in your future! And pay no attention to Gail's comments... it IS TOO about the numbers :o)  R&C & P, too

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
              > Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking!

              SOMEbody (BootyBuddiesBootyBuddiesBootyBuddies) managed to catch me in
              the act when I hit a couple caches on their watchlist <evil grin>
              Amazing how widely we all travel and where our feelers are!

              Thanks everyone for the congrats. Would have hit it sooner if LIFE
              didn't keep getting in the way of my RECREATION! Had a great trip
              thru the Mojave Preserve and the Death Valley National Park. Would
              have been happier if I had snagged a couple of the other cache on that
              Delorme Page while I was down there, but wouldn't ya know it I wasn't
              driving and also had managed to misplace the cache list for the north
              part of DVNP! argh! Got a nice tan, tho, and even had a nice 8-mile
              hike in the bay area the day after travelling back (only 2 caches on
              that one tho due to GPSr problems :()

              Cache-On!

              -- teeje