Re: [NUTS] Yar?Yar! hits magic number

  • Gary Hobgood
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
      Welcome to the 1K Club.  You're now one of those special kind of NUTS.
      Gary&Vicky
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
        Welcome to the NUT house and the solid(?) gold lanyard.  Wear it with pride and humility like the rest of us do.
        Tanky
        1800
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
          Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking! Congrats on that big 1K! Although as Debby stated..."It's NOT about the numbers" ... unless your initials are JEO (although R&C are doing some serious searching these days as well!)

          Gail (Escapades)

          BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
          It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

          Debby

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Bryan Wright
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
            Nuts (and NUTS) are always a good thing!!!  Congrats Yar?Yar!

            Acorn the Squirrel

            It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

            Debby

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          • Donald Liddiard

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                > Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking!

                SOMEbody (BootyBuddiesBootyBuddiesBootyBuddies) managed to catch me in
                the act when I hit a couple caches on their watchlist <evil grin>
                Amazing how widely we all travel and where our feelers are!

                Thanks everyone for the congrats. Would have hit it sooner if LIFE
                didn't keep getting in the way of my RECREATION! Had a great trip
                thru the Mojave Preserve and the Death Valley National Park. Would
                have been happier if I had snagged a couple of the other cache on that
                Delorme Page while I was down there, but wouldn't ya know it I wasn't
                driving and also had managed to misplace the cache list for the north
                part of DVNP! argh! Got a nice tan, tho, and even had a nice 8-mile
                hike in the bay area the day after travelling back (only 2 caches on
                that one tho due to GPSr problems :()

                Cache-On!

                -- teeje