Re: [NUTS] GBES Rally

  • John Bloom
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2004
      Doggy-Boy,I think if we do a litle port work and polishing, along with a mild cam, headers, direct-port injection, dual turbos and a bore and stroke job, you might get into the top three next year at the desert event. I decided to pay off your mortgage and provide you with an annuity so you will have the time to catch up with you-know-who. The check's in the mail!

      Buster

      Michael Daugherty <daughertydev@...> wrote:
      But my 1972 Jeep CJ5 has a carburator buster boy.  I know because I had to pour gas down it in order to prime it after sitting all winter.  If you give me the money I will gladly convert it to injection.  If you give me enough I'll even throw in a turbo.

      Daug

        Message 3 of 8 , May 25, 2004
          Thank you Rock & Crystal for holding back this year to babysit the more experianced cachers.  I can only figure that hauling around 500 or 900 cache logs must be heavy and slowes one down.  I'm sure by next year we will have a heavier load as well so someone will need to stay back with us while some new inexperianced punks win the rally.

          Daugpack

          Message 4 of 8 , May 25, 2004
            Oh, all right, I'll send a check to you too, but I want my name in flashing lights with you standing on the roll-bar shouting "Buster is great, hail to Buster". Hey, I'm outta here for a week in Brookings, many fish to catch, see ya next week.

            Buster

            Message 5 of 8 , May 25, 2004
              You got it!! And go get those fish!! We are envious!  Rock&Crystal

              I remember carburetors, a device that used to be on cars a long time ago. Some people just can't let go of their old ways!: )

              Navitation my butt.... don't I get credit for having my foot in the carberator the whole time?
              A big hand to Daugpack for coming in 5th in the GBES Rally.  Superb navigation.
              Tanky

              Do you Yahoo!?

              Do you Yahoo!?
              Friends Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger

              Do you Yahoo!?