Re: [NUTS] Yar?Yar! hits magic number

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005

      Go Yar? Yar! Over 1k now... I only have to do about 800 more to even get close...

      And don’t forget the 40 plus caches that he’s placed…

      Keep up the caching & placing...

      Jim
      It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

      Debby

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Gary Hobgood
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
        Welcome to the 1K Club.  You're now one of those special kind of NUTS.
        Gary&Vicky

        It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

        Debby

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Pat or Bert Hall
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
          Welcome to the NUT house and the solid(?) gold lanyard.  Wear it with pride and humility like the rest of us do.
          Tanky
          1800
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
            Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking! Congrats on that big 1K! Although as Debby stated..."It's NOT about the numbers" ... unless your initials are JEO (although R&C are doing some serious searching these days as well!)

            Gail (Escapades)

            BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
            It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

            Debby

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Bryan Wright
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
              Nuts (and NUTS) are always a good thing!!!  Congrats Yar?Yar!

              Acorn the Squirrel

              It's NOT about the numbers, but congratulations to Yar?Yar! for hitting 1K recently.

              Debby

              Do you Yahoo!?

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            • Donald Liddiard
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
                Hey Yar, way to go, congrats on joining the 1K club. There must be a gold nut in your future! And pay no attention to Gail's comments... it IS TOO about the numbers :o)  R&C & P, too

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 4, 2005
                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                  > Yar? Yar! you slipped that one right past us when we weren't looking!

                  SOMEbody (BootyBuddiesBootyBuddiesBootyBuddies) managed to catch me in
                  the act when I hit a couple caches on their watchlist <evil grin>
                  Amazing how widely we all travel and where our feelers are!

                  Thanks everyone for the congrats. Would have hit it sooner if LIFE
                  didn't keep getting in the way of my RECREATION! Had a great trip
                  thru the Mojave Preserve and the Death Valley National Park. Would
                  have been happier if I had snagged a couple of the other cache on that
                  Delorme Page while I was down there, but wouldn't ya know it I wasn't
                  driving and also had managed to misplace the cache list for the north
                  part of DVNP! argh! Got a nice tan, tho, and even had a nice 8-mile
                  hike in the bay area the day after travelling back (only 2 caches on
                  that one tho due to GPSr problems :()

                  Cache-On!

                  -- teeje