Awww, NUTS :p

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Just happened across a cool link for Squirrel :)

      http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~yaz/en/squirrel_fishing.html

      Cool.

      Oh, and congrats to all our movers and shakers! The first 100-200 did
      seem like the most exciting, tho there have been quite a few fun ones
      since!

      Tanky: The hot breath on your back is Pat <Grin>

      Magic numbers: Whups, caught in the act <blush> And to think it
      turned out to be a lamp-post instead of the cool 5*x5* I had been
      eyeing but forgot the coordinates for!
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1B98

      Cheers!

      -- teeje
    • JeoMc5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        I've found that placing caches near our Skwerl seems to work best to get him out and about, although I haven't tried one on a string yet :P

        Jeo

        Just happened across a cool link for Squirrel :)

        http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~yaz/en/squirrel_fishing.html

        Cool.

        Oh, and congrats to all our movers and shakers!  The first 100-200 did
        seem like the most exciting, tho there have been quite a few fun ones
        since!

        Tanky:  The hot breath on your back is Pat <Grin>

        Magic numbers:  Whups, caught in the act <blush>  And to think it
        turned out to be a lamp-post instead of the cool 5*x5* I had been
        eyeing but forgot the coordinates for!
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1B98

        Cheers!

        -- teeje

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
          Acorn is pretty cagey (hmm, maybe a poor choice of words)....  I think he'd just chew through the string and grab the cache!  I'll get awful suspicious if I see Jeo with a fishing rod and a tupperware container though!  :-)

          The SKWERL