Re: [NUTS] NIFTSIX 100th Cache

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005

      I almost missed this...

      Congrats to NIFTSIX for hitting 100 caches…

      Good going!!!

      Keep on caching!!!

      Jim

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
        Contratulations NIFTSIX. That was a pretty quick 100!

        I have to tell you that that BCPW cache is driving me NUTS! I haven't had our GPS with me so I haven't had a chance to look for the cache even though I work at #5 so I know that I drive past it at least twice a day. Arghh! The frustration!

        Cache on!
        Gail (Escapades)

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
          Wow, go away for the weekend and all kinds of good things happen.  NIFTYSIX, we are deeply honored to have you select one of ours as your 100th! Congrats and thank YOU! Rock&Crystal (&Pebble, too)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
            Thanks Everybody! I certainly appreciate the congratulatory
            comments. I have to say it felt pretty good to hit the century mark
            on Sunday, but then today it almost felt like I was starting
            over...01,...02,...03... I got over it quick though! Good times!

            Congratulations franfam1 for your 100 too!

            Gail, you should take a crack at BCPW next time you drive by. I bet
            you can get it based on the clues....if not, just poke your inside
            the office - I'm sure there is a GPSr laying around that we'll be
            happy to loan you!

            Catch ya on the trail, Raymond (NIFTSIX)

            From: "Donald Liddiard" <redhawk6611@...>
            Date: Mon Apr 4, 2005 7:35 pm
            Subject: Re: [NUTS] NIFTSIX 100th Cache redhawk6611

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
            > Contratulations NIFTSIX. That was a pretty quick 100!
            >
            > I have to tell you that that BCPW cache is driving me NUTS! I
            haven't had our GPS with me so I haven't had a chance to look for
            the cache even though I work at #5 so I know that I drive past it at
            least twice a day. Arghh! The frustration!

            > Cache on!
            > Gail (Escapades)
            >

            > Jim Olson <ka6aru@h...> wrote:
            >
            > I almost missed this...
            >
            > Congrats to NIFTSIX for hitting 100 caches…
            >
            > Good going!!!
            >
            > Keep on caching!!!
            >
            > Jim

            Service.