Re: [NUTS] Franfam1 100th Cache

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2005
      Go for it Bobby & Vicky, I can feel hot breath on my back already.
      Tanky
      Way to go guys. Bob and Vicky we are truely
      honored, that you chose Real Survivors,for
      your special 100th Cache."Congratulations"
      Now that cache will always be special to dad & I.
      keep Caching and having fun.
      Thanks for getting us into this sport.We love you.
          Mom and Dad

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Bob Francis
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2005
        Thanks everyone for the good thoughts.  We finally had some free time to do some things we love... Geocache and play.  We went paperless geocaching last week and I am mad at myself for not doing it a lot sooner!  Thanks to Mike of the Escapades for his input so long ago!!

        Good weather is coming, lets go caching.....

        Bob and Vicky  Franfam1

        Congratulations franfam1 --- also Niftsix reached 100 caches yesterday-- only 900 more and you will both be golden nuts!!!!!
        We also want to wish congrats on you first 100! Way to go!
        Mike, Gail, and Maggie
        The Escapades

        luandbob <luandbob@...> wrote:

        Way to go guys. Bob and Vicky we are truely
        honored, that you chose Real Survivors,for
        your special 100th Cache."Congratulations"
        Now that cache will always be special to dad & I.
        keep Caching and having fun.
        Thanks for getting us into this sport.We love you.
            Mom and Dad

        Yahoo! Messenger

      • Jack Warson

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2005
            Way to go to the Franfam1's, even though I a little late... Didn't get on the computer much yesterday...
            Keep it up!!!
            Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2005
              Wow Franfam, too... you guys have been busy... congrats on that 100 mark! R&C

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2005
                Congrats to you Bob and Vicky,
                after all you are the one that got your mom and dad and then they got
                Keith and I into this great game.
                Thanks for getting them involved.

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bob Francis <franfam1@y...> wrote:
                > Thanks everyone for the good thoughts. We finally had some free
                time to do some things we love... Geocache and play. We went
                paperless geocaching last week and I am mad at myself for not doing
                it a lot sooner! Thanks to Mike of the Escapades for his input so
                long ago!!

                > Good weather is coming, lets go caching.....
                >
                > Bob and Vicky Franfam1
                >
                > Jack Warson <jwarson@d...> wrote:
                > Congratulations franfam1 --- also Niftsix reached 100 caches
                yesterday-- only 900 more and you will both be golden nuts!!!!!

                Service.