Re: [NUTS] More pics needed!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      Okay...
      I have a few more...
      I'll send them in a min...
      Jim
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 7:05 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] More pics needed!

      I have recieved some geocaching pics for my cache page. I can use a bunch more.

      If you have a cache pic, please send it to me to add to the page (it's kind of a N.U.T.S. collage).

      Thanks!!
      Ed & Julie
      TB&TB

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
        dido...tonight however..not now...gotta go to chico....maybe snag a few caches. :-)

        dawn

        Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
        Okay...
        I have a few more...