Re: [NUTS] Numbers

  • Mark Yvanovich
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
      Chuck Murphey wrote:

      > *It is not about the numbers.*

      Finally, a voice of reason. ;)

      --Marky
    • Willard Bennett { MR,B ]
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5 7:31 PM
        congts to YAR YAR for 1000th To Franfran1 for #100 and NIFTSIX for
        there #100 MR,B
      • Jack Warson
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5 9:41 PM
          Way to go Willard. 100 caches....Woo Hoo!!  With Dave at your side, you two will be caching me soon. One of these days we will be going up to the high country and picking up some of your caches.
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 29, 2005
             I almost forgot 200 for  Redvodoo. Congrats.
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 29, 2005
              That goes for us too redvoodoo, congrats. You guys rock! R&C

               I almost forgot 200 for  Redvodoo. Congrats.
            • geo_thrak
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 29, 2005
                And didn't I see a big 1,300 for Yar?Yar! as well? Grats on that one, too!