Re: [NUTS] Re: Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 22, 2005
      SW=software....

      This is a nice package--good bang for the buck!

      The SKWERL

      emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@...> wrote:

      oooooo.you got my interest...what does SW stand for? South West?

      FireDawn

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Wright wrote:
      > If any of you folks are interested in this SW, Costco has it for
      $35, less $20 rebate and a $10 coupon for a net of $5. (Through
      April 3rd, pick up one of the coupon flyers when you go in the door).
      > The SKWERL

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/