Re: [NUTS] Another 200 caches found!!!

  • Jack Warson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21 5:10 PM
      The other one is 'Rocky Ridge Family Cache' . GCJ6FB  It is some what close to the Fly a Kite cache. Only about 0.3-0.5 miles away from each other.. . The 'Water' one was nice and is still active a long with all the ones in Cherokee and Oregon City.  Also I just dropped off two, sort of in the area.. Good luck
      Jack
      California  Friday, March 18, 2005
      Found it  bobolu found Fly A Kite (Traditional Cache)

      Your cache is our 200th find, And what a wonderful cache and area to remember. Thank you very much. Bobolu