  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24 1:53 PM
      Congrats to thewoodchuck on his 500th at Fallon.

    • John Bloom
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24 2:16 PM
        Hey, way to go Woodchuck. At this rate, he'll pass the Tankyperson in no time at all, especially if he continues to puncture Tanky's tires and siphon his gas! : )

        Buster

        Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        Congrats to thewoodchuck on his 500th at Fallon.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=chimpanzie_thumbs_up.gif

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Michael Daugherty
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24 7:35 PM
          I didn't realize I was in the presence of such noblemen while I sipped your beer and told you lies in your motel room.  That makes 1400 caches between the two of you Tankey and Woodchuck.
          Daugpack

          Message 4 of 6 , May 24 7:53 PM
            Doggy-Boy, You spent the night in a motel room with Tanky and the Woodchuck? Oh no!!!!!

            Michael Daugherty <daughertydev@...> wrote:
            I didn't realize I was in the presence of such noblemen while I sipped your beer and told you lies in your motel room.  That makes 1400 caches between the two of you Tankey and Woodchuck.
            Daugpack
            Hey, way to go Woodchuck. At this rate, he'll pass the Tankyperson in no time at all, especially if he continues to puncture Tanky's tires and siphon his gas! : )

            Buster

            Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
            Congrats to thewoodchuck on his 500th at Fallon.

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=chimpanzie_thumbs_up.gif

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Do you Yahoo!?

              Hey, way to go Woodchuck. At this rate, he'll pass the Tankyperson in no time at all, especially if he continues to puncture Tanky's tires and siphon his gas! : )

              Buster

              Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
              Congrats to thewoodchuck on his 500th at Fallon.

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=chimpanzie_thumbs_up.gif

              Do you Yahoo!?

              Do you Yahoo!?

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Chuck Murphey