Jackrat's birthday is today...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005

      I see Jackrat logged my newest cache today & don’t tell anybody but today is his birthday…

      Jim

      California

        Sunday, March 20, 2005

      Found it  jackrat and The Brain found You need to PROJECT (Unknown Cache)

      Finally found this one after finding out my GPSr was set wrong for this cache. I'm glad that this cache was set so now I know more about my GPSr and what it can do. The Brain knew where it was but did I listen to her.... Well, OK, it was a great cache and every thing was quiet on a Sunday morning, which is also my birthday. TNLNSL