Changes made to my latest cache...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2005
      I made a couple of changes to GCN4ET You need to PROJECT by ka6aru (Jim)
      The cache should have been posted as a micro, so I changed it from a small to micro & I also had an email about the Bearing...
      I changed the line that said You need to know the BEARING is 214… to You need to know the BEARING is 214 and my GPSr is set to Magnetic North Reference…
      I hope there aren't any more changes needed...
      TNX, Jim