Breaking out

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      wow! Thanks for the warm welcome back "home"? I do plan on heading
      down to Oroville/Chico area soon. It was a long winter. Do you
      consider 5-6 feet of snow "hard"? It kinda was. Not the worst winter
      ever, but still hard to cach in 5 ft of snow. But now my plans for
      tomorrow have fallen through. :-( But your thoughts are with me
      always through these rough times. :-) I will probably head out and
      at least go check and clean the caches I have out. I don't think I
      will make it on Saturday. I have to work. :-( I am still work 2 jobs
      + the F.D. and now I am a college student. So caching is few and far
      between. :-( I wonder if I can turn my college paper into a "virtual
      cache"? The things our sick mind consider. ;-) Take it easy all!
      Thanks again. I hope to see you all soon...yes even you Ed, even
      though you can be a pain in the butt... :-)

      FireDawn..unburied from the snow and stretching her legs. :-)