Re: [NUTS] I'm Breaking out!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
      Yah Hoo! I was starting to think that we were going to have to head up there to see what happened to you....there are now lots of new (for you) caches in this area so hopefully we get to see you down here sometime! Say hello to your parents for us!
      Gail of the Escapades

      emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@...> wrote:

      That's right! I'm breaking out of my winter igloo and hitting the
      caches hard and strong! Tomorrow is my first offical day of mega
      caching! I'm headed up to Klamath Falls for some caches. It feels so
      good to be back!

      FireDawn

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Jim Olson