Re: [NUTS] 200th Cache

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
      Wy to go Jim.  Hang in, you'll probably have R&C in your wake soon.
      Tanky

      luandbob <luandbob@...> wrote:

      Congratulations Jim,on your 200th cache.We were honored it was
      on one of ours. This whole caching  thing is just to much fun.
      Bob & Lu

    • Jim Olson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        Thank you Bobolu, Escapades, Woodchuck, Tanky & everyone for the congrats...
        And Tanky, I don't think I'll be catching up with R&C or you any time soon, but TNX anyway...
        Jim

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
          TNX & you're right...
          Time to get out there & find those caches... lol...
          Jim
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005
            Congrats on tjhe 200th find  Redvodoo