Re: [NUTS] 200th Cache

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
      Way to go Jim! The next 100 will be done before you know it!
      Escapades
      (Mike and Gail)

      luandbob <luandbob@...> wrote:

      Congratulations Jim,on your 200th cache.We were honored it was
      on one of ours. This whole caching  thing is just to much fun.
      Bob & Lu

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Pat or Bert Hall
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        Wy to go Jim.  Hang in, you'll probably have R&C in your wake soon.
        Tanky

        luandbob <luandbob@...> wrote:

        Congratulations Jim,on your 200th cache.We were honored it was
        on one of ours. This whole caching  thing is just to much fun.
        Bob & Lu

      • Jim Olson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
          Thank you Bobolu, Escapades, Woodchuck, Tanky & everyone for the congrats...
          And Tanky, I don't think I'll be catching up with R&C or you any time soon, but TNX anyway...
          Jim

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
            TNX & you're right...
            Time to get out there & find those caches... lol...
            Jim
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005
              Congrats on tjhe 200th find  Redvodoo